Sunday, 10 January 2016

AoT, Karma 2(end) by Breakmission

I really love this artist stories, even though I get the sense that she had to rush this second(in the drawing department) part to have it ready for it's released. Story wise is so interesting and believable so I hope you'd enjoy it as much as I do. My thanks to Undercover- witch for a wonderful translation and I hope she approves my editing and forgive me for doing minor changes to keep up the uniformity with its first part. I'm working on the Spanish part at the moment.



download here:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/87rlkx

8 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for this release <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! thanks so much for this-- i love alternate eruri backstories, acwnr notwithstanding! and for your previous eruri scanlations, thank you so ver much for them too! i'm so grateful & about one of your older posts: i hope you can find a good & steady translator who wants to do this for free! <3

    sorry for dumping this comment here but it's difficult, the commentbox keeps on rejecting me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and I do hope to find some good translators that could collaborate with me sometime soon.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for all your work!I liked this dj very much!! I wonder if it will continue, It is really finished?

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    5. Sorry, I answered from my phone. Breakmission has released a string of stories that never contradict a previous one done and can be considered as a follow up of a previous one.
      I have almost all their titles(except some extras, perhaps) but I have not being able to scanlate them in sequence, though I plan to have some more done in due time.

      Delete