Monday, 25 April 2016

AoT,The dream behind blue eyes (Tatumi Akaboshi)

Wow!
This is a very moving story, so close to a possible behind the scenes one.
I won't spoil it by telling you what's about. All I can tell you is that I couldn't stop working on it from the minute I got my hands on its script.
Thank you Undercover-Witch for taking this commission and I'm glad you loved working on this translation as much as I enjoyed doing its scanlation.


download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/77cnj5dib87dtan/AoTBBeyes.zip

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I saw some raws for this and was very very intrigued, thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I saw someone's edit of that image of the Titan dragging Erwin this very same day.
    Did they present it as an Isayama's drawing, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! This is one of my favourite artists, I like her drawings and stories! I'm so glad to have found this, thank you very much!♥

    ReplyDelete