Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Jojo's (B.T) Love and Darkness (Amor y Oscuridad)

Omomuki High Jump ha hecho algunas historial B.L de Jojo y fue una sorpresa encontrar esta corta y divertida historia. Es también el primer tranbajo que otra traductora me ha hecho por comisión.
Espero lo disfruten y comenten.
This circle has some very funny Jojo's so it was even more surprising to get the extra B.L component on this one, so I hope you like it. Also, I have the collaboration of another translator who works on commission and translates for Sexy Akiba Detectives.



download:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ignskx
Bajar:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/p1ch4l

7 comments:

  1. Hello, thank you so much for all of the Jojo doujinshi scanlations! I was just wondering if you have more Jojo projects planned for the future, I would love to help with translating them! I’m yoeko on tumblr, you can see some of the translations I’ve done on my blog if you’re curious ^^ Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm interested and Yes I have lots of Jojo's doujinshi mostly by the artist's I have worked on previously and some still pending.
      If you're interested in collaborating with me, please let me know where to contact you.
      I have joined your tumblr's but in order to send you a message you also have to follow me?.
      In any case my user in tumblr is seby64.tumblr.com ( you were directed here from another source).
      regards

      Delete
    2. I meant in case you were directed here from another source than Tumblr

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for the release! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The links are both dead. Would it be possible for you to share new ones? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete