Wednesday, 1 March 2017

AoT, Take on one's style (BREAKMISSION/T. Akaboshi)

Hi: This doujinshi had been in a queue for so long and I was planning to have it as a collaboration but, the waiting was long(I'm glad I commissioned it in the end) and I guess the interest of scanlators declined after recent events, especially after Erwin's death(?). I'm still having this feeling that his will is so strong that he could survive somehow(if you ask me I think that Beast Titan has got something to do with it).PLEASE Isayama!.Eren should have to repay his debt to him somehow.


download:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/irlmzn

2 comments:

  1. oh yes erwin's death !! i was shocked when i saw it !!
    maybe less interested !! but as likable as always for me ! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for all your work and sharing, I'm looking forward to read!!

    ReplyDelete