Saturday, 25 March 2017

Jojo's (S.C) doujin "UNDERGROUND 2" (Omomuki High Jump)

Hi:
If you have noticed I'm less active these days and I apologize for that but, circumstances beyond my control will continue for some time so I don't count with that much spare time and probably will continue for over a month or so.
Though I have this script for some time now, after losing the use of the other computer I end up misplacing it but, luckily, I sent to an external drive; sometimes I forget to transfer new projects as soon as I get them done.


download: https://www.sendspace.com/file/27djc0

4 comments:

  1. OH YES! Thank you very much for this! You don't need to apologize, we're really thankful for your effort in scanlating this doujin series! Thank you, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for asking this, but it seems that this is only UNDER GROUND 2. Looking at the samples of the volume 1 in http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=34153532, maybe you missed a volume? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're right!
      I have the collection of some of those underground stories besides some individual books and I decided to edit the script because I noticed the symbol "+" :(
      I have corrected the heading here but I'll edit the credits later on.
      Thanks

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much for your hard work, I'm looking forward to read!!

    ReplyDelete